HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hello and Welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hello and Welcome   Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:43 am

My name is Greg Winfield. Many of you may know me as the webmaster at OwnerWillCarry.Com. Those of you whom Ive had the pleasure of serving since Thanksgiving Day, 2003 know that I will not promote anything that I have not tried first and am sold on. In my opinion, there are 4 keys to locating a good company/product to promote:

1 No hype. The product should hype itself without the affiliate having to jump up and down (BY USING ALL CAPS) to get your attention.

2 There should be a very, very minimal cost associated with starting and maintaining your affiliate partnership. You should not have to pay out a lot of money to make money.

3 The product should live forever. There should be a growing demand for your product that will NEVER end.

4 The affiliate promoting the product should have no problem sharing with you how he has benefited financially from his affiliation with his company AND he should have no problem giving you the exact blueprint he used to reach the status/income that he has attained.

I can say first hand that GDI meets the above criteria and then some. This group was formed out of a desire to help those who are seeking financial freedom now, and financial security in the future as an affiliate for Global Domains International.

So for those interested in a good solid product that will live forever providing you with income that you could quite possibly retire on, feel free to ask any question you like about our service, products, income opportunity, affiliate advertising etc. As a GDI affiliate, I am here to answer all of your questions in this open forum BEFORE you decide to get involved with a company that may not be right for you.

Here's to your success in 2008!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://globaldi.forumandco.com

Hello and Welcome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All About GDI :: Introduction-
Jump to: